Few days ago I was working on a old IPCOP Firewall setup: my goal was to connect the local LAN to another LAN in another office in a different location.
In the other site the firewall is a Debian-based (Debian+Firehol) device, and it is behind a NAT.
- IpCop ver 1.4.1 and Zerina 0.9.5b: create a vpn net-to-net connection
- How to solve in Asterisk “rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute 1490026597”
- How to recursively delete FTP directory using C# and System.Net
- Connect PHP in Debian Jessie to Ms Sql Server using FreeTDS
- Volume Shadow Copies: Unable to restore from Shadow Copy due to long filename