- How to Create an IPsec VPN Tunnel site-to-site between WatchGuard Appliance and a pfSense Firewall
- Windows 2003: Lost network connectivity
- Detect Hard Drive Failure in Windows using S.M.A.R.T.
- PfSense NanoBsd-based: issue after upgrade to 2.3
- Debian & HyperV just do not mix ! How to mitigate Debian freeze on HyperV
Tag Archives: Sip
In this post I’ll show how to create a Sip trunk between Avaya IP Office and Asterisk pbx.
This is a quick and dirty configuration process for Asterisk setup and AudioCodes MP-118 Gateway SIP/Analog FXS.
I think that Audiocodes is one of the better SIP PSTN gateways available on the market: the problem with this device (besides its high cost) has always been its most unfriendly user interface. In this post I’ll show how to … Continue reading
I want to tell a very strange issue occoured some weeks ago using pbx Asterisk 1.8, an router/firewall Sonicwall TZ 100 and a famous Voip ISP. The system has always worked fine until a couple of weeks ago (pls see … Continue reading