- IpCop ver 1.4.1 and Zerina 0.9.5b: create a vpn net-to-net connection
- How to solve in Asterisk “rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute 1490026597”
- How to recursively delete FTP directory using C# and System.Net
- Connect PHP in Debian Jessie to Ms Sql Server using FreeTDS
- Volume Shadow Copies: Unable to restore from Shadow Copy due to long filename
Tag Archives: Patton
This is the pinout to connect the ISDN/PRI plug from Cisco 2921 to Patton SmartNode ISDN/BRI.
Patton SmartNode SN4332/JS Multi-Port FXS Analog VoIP Gateway provides 32 analog FXS interfaces to connect analog phones, fax to your PBX SIP-based communications. Here the config to connect to Asterisk 11.
This is the pinout to connect the ISDN/BRI plug from Cisco 2901 to Patton SmartNode 2 x ISDN/BRI.
Problem: I did a consultancy for a client with two sites, one (the principal) with a old PBX connected to ISDN public network, and another remote-connected via VPN. In this remote site there is only a fax-machine, and this must be connected to … Continue reading