In my old post (pls see linkografia) I showed how to setup & configure Android environment to develop apps for Android-powered devices.
Also if the content of the post is still valid I want to update the procedure to use the new bundle “Android SDK + Eclipse con ADT“, that makes installation faster and more accurate .
1) From the page developer android (pls see Likografia) download SDK/ADT Bundle (about 400 MB)
2) Unzip the package i.e in c:\
3) Launch ecplise (C:\adt-bundle-windows-x86\adt-bundle-windows-x86\eclipse\eclipse.exe)
If you want to use old API and/or Revision you have to use the SDK Manager.
You can launch the SDK Manager in one of the following ways:
- From Eclipse select Window -> Android SDK Manager
- On Windows, double-click the SDK Manager.exe file inside the Android SDK directory
- On Mac or Linux, open a terminal and navigate to the sdk/tools/ directory in the Android SDK, then execute the following.