- How to Create an IPsec VPN Tunnel site-to-site between WatchGuard Appliance and a pfSense Firewall
- Windows 2003: Lost network connectivity
- Detect Hard Drive Failure in Windows using S.M.A.R.T.
- PfSense NanoBsd-based: issue after upgrade to 2.3
- Debian & HyperV just do not mix ! How to mitigate Debian freeze on HyperV
Category Archives: Development
In this post I’ll write about installation process of PHP 5.3 on Windows 2008 SP2 (not R2), with Sql Server support. After some headcaches I’ve found that in Windows 2008 SP2 (NOT R2) it is possibile to install PHP 5.3 … Continue reading
Using “Simple C# FTP Class” (see in linkografia) is possible delete recursively dir in ftp server.
In this post we will connect Php code in Linux env (Debian 8 Jessie) to M$ Sql Server, using FreeTDS (latest vers.). We start from a fresh installation of Debian 8 Jessie. # apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade # … Continue reading