- IpCop ver 1.4.1 and Zerina 0.9.5b: create a vpn net-to-net connection
- How to solve in Asterisk “rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute 1490026597”
- How to recursively delete FTP directory using C# and System.Net
- Connect PHP in Debian Jessie to Ms Sql Server using FreeTDS
- Volume Shadow Copies: Unable to restore from Shadow Copy due to long filename
Monthly Archives: August 2012
To not forget anymore…. All the new CPU support the 64 bit architecture. But If I have an almost-old CPU ? How can I check ? …using the command lscpu.
In the next the procedure on how to remove the trojan Live Security Platinum.
The profile is the location where all data about a user are stored, including the user’s environment and preference settings. For example when you install a software (i.e. Outlook) the configuration and data about this user (account, database of all … Continue reading
Using Freetds we can connect php code in Linux to Microsoft Sql Server. We start from a fresh installation of Ubuntu 11.04. To check that php5 works fine Now if all works fine you can continue.