- How to Create an IPsec VPN Tunnel site-to-site between WatchGuard Appliance and a pfSense Firewall
- Windows 2003: Lost network connectivity
- Detect Hard Drive Failure in Windows using S.M.A.R.T.
- PfSense NanoBsd-based: issue after upgrade to 2.3
- Debian & HyperV just do not mix ! How to mitigate Debian freeze on HyperV
Monthly Archives: August 2012
To not forget anymore…. All the new CPU support the 64 bit architecture. But If I have an almost-old CPU ? How can I check ? …using the command lscpu.
In the next the procedure on how to remove the trojan Live Security Platinum.
The profile is the location where all data about a user are stored, including the user’s environment and preference settings. For example when you install a software (i.e. Outlook) the configuration and data about this user (account, database of all … Continue reading
Using Freetds we can connect php code in Linux to Microsoft Sql Server. We start from a fresh installation of Ubuntu 11.04. To check that php5 works fine Now if all works fine you can continue.